What Personal Information About Customers Does www.dynamicsmobile.com Gathers?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your www.dynamicsmobile.com experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing your experience, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses www.dynamicsmobile.com.
- Mobile: When you download or use mobile applicaitions created by www.dynamicsmobile.com or our subsidiaries, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from www.dynamicsmobile.com if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and provide various features between the different visits to www.dynamicsmobile.com.
Does www.dynamicsmobile.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
www.dynamicsmobile.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with www.dynamicsmobile.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to take advantage of the www.dynamicsmobile.com features. You can add or update certain information on pages. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you Sign Up, entering billing information, entering questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you Sign Up; place an order through www.dynamicsmobile.com; provide information in your profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire;or use our services like the reports;the application area management console;mobile and web browsers applications.As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers);e-mail addresses of other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description;and financial information;
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information;credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at www.dynamicsmobile.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications; payment settings (including the last 4 digits of the credit card information); e-mail notification settings.
Last Updated: Dec 1, 2015